Call for Breakout Sessions & Poster Submissions
Share your insights with campus at the 2024 Teaching & Learning Symposium – Shaping the Future, May 16, 2024
Submission Deadline: Jan. 19, 2024
At a time of rapid change in higher education, UW–Madison faculty, staff, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows are helping shape the future of teaching and learning by exploring innovative practices and technologies. The 2024 Teaching and Learning Symposium will highlight this exciting work and spark discussion about the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.
We are seeking proposals for engaging presentations and posters that spotlight learning across campus. Proposals should specifically address one or more of the following topics within the theme “Shaping the Future:”
- Innovation in teaching
- Technology enhanced learning
- Equitable and inclusive practices
- Enriching students’ Wisconsin Experience
- Leveraging campus partners for student learning and success
- Student learning assessment/learning analytics
The symposium will be an all-day event held in person at Union South.
Breakout Session Details:
- Length: 50 minutes
- Requirements: Connect to the symposium theme; include clear plans for audience participation.
- Requirement: Connect to the symposium theme.
Questions about submitting? Email Sheila.Stoeckel@wisc.edu