Please submit your session or poster proposal by Monday, January 29, 2018
Connecting to Our Students
UW–Madison has a long tradition of providing a high-quality educational experience for students both inside and outside the classroom. The 2018 Teaching and Learning Symposium builds on this rich tradition by providing an opportunity to reflect on our enduring values, discuss challenges and opportunities, and share innovations through the use of active and inclusive teaching practices that foster a learning environment that values students’ life experiences, promotes deeper learning, and inspires critical inquiry.
The 2018 Teaching and Learning Symposium aims to bring campus together to share ideas about student learning, collaborate with colleagues, and discover unexpected networks.
We are seeking proposals for engaging sessions and posters that spotlight learning across campus and specifically address one or more of the following topics:
- Knowing your students
- Fostering community in courses
- Leveraging campus partners for student success
- Inclusivity in the classroom, engaging learners with sensitive topics and issues
- Enrichment of the student’s Wisconsin Experience via mentoring and research
- Student learning assessment or learning analytics
- Technology-enhanced learning
Session & Posters submission deadline has past.
All faculty, staff, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students are welcome to submit proposals.
Please contact Sheila Stoeckel if you have any questions.